Website Address: affairsofnaija.com
Publisher Name: AON.
Corporate Address: 48 Njoku Street
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Editor: Christian Kezie
IT officer: Adams Kenly
Launch date: July 1, 2029
What we do:
We are a top newspaper with wide reach. We report local and national news, politics, metro, business, entertainment, sports and opinions.
To be a leading light in the media industry by ensuring timely and unique contents.
* To be a platform to visit when the news is breaking
* To use our platform to check societal oppression, injustice and other ills through objective report, analysis and investigation.
* To hold governments and policymakers accountable on issues that concern the masses
* To entertain and enlighten the public on trending/topical issues
* To push for political stability using the vehicle of factual reportage.
Our major focus:
• Keep reports simple.
• Be clear in presentation.
• News must be educative, entertaining and informative.
Our target audience:
Upwardly mobile Nigerians
Our main categories:
A top newspaper in Nigeria, according to the current Alexa Ranking
One of the top newspapers awarded for best security reports, especially in the case of Boko Haram insurgency
Renowned for breaking the news
A newspaper known for its regular news summary titled ‘’Nigerian newspapers: 10 things you need to know’’
Popular with local news, cutting across the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
A newspaper known for its regular human angle stories
A newspaper that promotes public reactions to issues
A platform that boasts of massive traffic on all social spheres.
Anywhere you are, Daily Post Nigeria is at your palm as we are visible all over the world.
Because different news fly about in the media, we engage in a series of fact-checking before going to the press. This has further strengthened the trust we enjoy from our readers/audience