Admission List for ADSU Academic Session 2022/2023 | UTME/DE First Batch.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Adamawa State University (ADSU) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Follow the link below to access your admission status
DE Candidates are to report for clearance from 23rd February to 2nd March 2022 (ONE WEEK ONLY) while UTME candidates are to report from 11th to 18th February 2022 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
Candidates are to report for clearance from at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ADSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Leave a Reply