– Civil Defence Salary 2022–
The following is the Civil Defense Salary 2022 Structure in Nigeria. Find out more about the jobs. You can find more information about its structure and salary scale in this article. See you there.
About the NSCDC
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary agency, and it is empowered by lay Act No they amended 2 of 2003 and the Act on the 4ht of June 2007.
They established the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps during the Obasanjo civilian regime to provide required safety measures against any form of disaster, attack, or threat against the citizens of Nigeria.
- eHealth Africa Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- CBN Recruitment
- FMARD Shortlisted candidates 2022
- Check IBEDC recruitment Portal
- Npower Past Questions and Answers
They, too, have received guns, just like the other members of the armed forces.
About the Ranking
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps also have ranks like that of the Nigerian military and the police. They too have chains of command.
The lowest rank is that of the Assistant Cadet, while the highest rank is that of the Commandant General.
However, they have both commissioned and the lowest rank is that of the Assistant Cadet, while the highest rank is that of the Commandant General.
Also, they have both commissioned and non-commissioned officers. They have both the Cadre and the Superintendent Cadre.
The salary structure of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is based on the level of the ranking.
Also, the individual officer, just as it gets in virtually all military and paramilitary organisations in Nigeria.
The salary is also based on the certificate with which the individual is the salary is also based on the certificate with which they give the individual an appointment.
1. If the individual is a graduate, they placed him at Level 8.
2. They placed an HND holder on Level 7.
3. If the individual is a medical doctor, they place him on level 12.
4. They place a lawyer at level 9.
5. A master’s degree holder is placed at level 9.
NSCDC Salary Scale
An officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps on level 8 step 1 would belong to the Assistant Superintendent cadre and they paid such an individual up to N121,000 per month.
An Inspectorate Cadre placed on Level 7 is paid about N69,000 per month.
The hierarchical structure of the ranks obtainable in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are listed below, from the highest rank to the lowest rank.
1. Commandant General is on level 8
2. Deputy Commandant General is on level 17
3. Assistant Commandant General is on level 16
4. Chief Commander is on level 15
5. Deputy Commander is on level 14
6. Assistant Commander is on level 13
7. Chief Superintendent Cadre is on level 12
8. Superintendent Cadre is on level 11
9. Deputy Superintendent Cadre is on level 10
10. Assistant Superintendent Cadre I is on level 9
11. Assistant Superintendent Cadre II is on level 8
12. Inspectorate Cadre is between levels 6 and 12.
13. Assistant Cadre is from levels 3 to 5. This is the lowest cadre in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
FAQ on Civil Defence
These are the question people ask about them and here are some answers for you.
Ques: What is a civil Defence job?
Carry our rescue missions and maintain control in high-risk circumstances. During any period of emergency, assist in the provision of emergency medical services, especially first aid.
Identify and demarcate any potentially dangerous areas. Assist the federal and state fire departments in their firefighting efforts.
Ques: How long does Civil Defence training last?
The training will take up to 2 weeks. The aim of the training is to educate the newly recruited officers on self-defence and also have an in-depth knowledge of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
Ques: How much is NSCDC salary per month?
Based on these grade levels, the salary of an officer with NSCDC on level 8 step 1 (Assistant Superintendent Cadre).
However, is estimated at N115000 per month while for the Inspectorate Cadre on level 7, they estimated the salary at N69000 per month.
Ques: Who handles Civil Defence?
Structure of Civil Defence administration in the country
At the national level, the Director-General, Civil Defence under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) formulates Civil Defence policies and for coordination.
Ques: What are the requirement for Civil Defence?
The civil Defence recruitment portal is www.nscdc.gov.ng or cdfipb. careers. However, the civil defence application portal website will be open as soon as they announced the recruitment to begin officially.
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2022.
Height (Male) 1.68m Age 18-30 Academic Requirement B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE
More FAQ and Answer
Ques: How can I check my Civil Defence shortlisted candidate?
Visit the official Civil Defence shortlisted portal via https://cdfipb.careers/. Now you can check your application status in two ways.
You can either click on Check Application Status by Email or Check Application Status by Mobile Number.
Ques: How do I update my Civil Defence profile?
How to Update NSCDC Profile on Cdfipb. careers.
1. Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal >> www.cdfipb.careers.
2. Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number in the second column.
3. Step 3 – sign in and you will view your profile.
4. Relevant Links:
Ques: What are civil forces?
[often NOUN] uncountable noun The organisation and training of regular citizens in a country so that they can assist the military forces.
Also, with the medical services, or police force, for example, if the country is attacked by an enemy, is known as civil defence.
Ques: How do I apply for NSCDC?
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers.
2. Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
3. Fill out the online application form accurately, review it and submit it. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Ques: What is the age limit for FRSC recruitment?
FRSC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Not be less than 18 years or over 30 years old in 2018 (we will consider 35 years for medical Doctors) Be single
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Civil Defence Salary 2022.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.