Farmers for the Future Grant 2022 from British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) [up to N16 million].
British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) is now accepting applications from NYSC Corpers currently serving for its 2022 Farmers for the Future Grant. The deadline for the submission of applications is 12th March 2022.
The Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship grant designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity-free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their businesses.
The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) in partnership with NYSC and implemented by SAEDConnect.
The objectives of the grant include:
- Make agribusiness attractive;
- Reduce youth unemployment;
- Drive youth engagement in Agriculture;
- Youth Development;
- Train and Empower youth in agro-practices.
British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) Farmers for the Future Grant Eligibility
- Open to young Nigerians;
- Be currently serving in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC);
- Have a viable Agri-Business.
British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) Farmers for the Future Grant Benefits
The prize is up to N16,000,000 in cash and business support:
- 1st Prize: N3,000,000
- 2nd Prize: N2,000,000
- 3rd Prize:N1,000,000
In addition to:
- Linkage to financial institutions and investors for follow-on financing and/or credit facilities
- Winners will get technical support to establish their agribusiness
- Participation in an intensive “Think-through-your-business” boot camp
- Mentorship under-seasoned entrepreneurs and Agric Experts
- Membership of the F4F alumni network
- Participation in other partner-drive training programs
- Support with business registration & other legal & regulatory requirements
How to Apply for the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) Farmers for the Future Grant
- Submit Your Application: The online application portal will be available for you to send in your applications
- Virtual Bootcamp: 20 Selected businesses will go through a rigorous virtual Bootcamp where they will refine their business thesis and build a compelling pitch.
- Pitch Event & Award: The top 10 businesses from the Bootcamp will pitch before a panel of expert judges and investors. 3 winners will be selected.
- Mentorship: The 3 Winners will be given financing to execute, strengthen, advance and scale their businesses under the guidance of seasoned mentors. They will also be connected to the relevant networks they require to make progress.
- Join The Farmers For The Future Alumni: Continue to enjoy exclusive access to expert mentorship, insider opportunities and a robust support network that will open doors to follow on financing, new markets, etc.
The deadline for application is March 12, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.
Leave a Reply