Female Telesales Officer
Female Telesales Officer – Sunfol Educational Consultancy Limited is a premier service and consulting business in Nigeria. We take pride in offering the most professional and efficient experience that aims to bridge the gap between education and business within corporate organizations, institutions, and government bodies.
Through our many years of experience, we’ve gained a greater passion and desire to … Find out more about this company
Experienced Female Telesales Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience2 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Salary RangeN50,000 – N100,000
Job Description: To generate leads of potential clients, represent Specific partner institutions in other countries, and provide effective counseling regarding applications and assistance to all students registered to help them get to their desired destination for their studies (UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New-Zealand & Dubai).
reports to the managing Director Departmental Chiefs and Senior Counsellors
Core Working Relationships
Operations Manager, Conversion Manager, Sales, and Business Development Manager, and Customer Service Managers
- Be sure that leads from Sunfol Consult activities like Expos or Institutional Visits. Marketing and Inquiries should be taken to schools to convert
- Every day, we call all leads on the online page, as well as Expo, leads from HODs that include walk-in inquirers as well as marketing and leads from visits to institutions.
- Send weekly reports on calls and follow-ups made regarding leads that were received.
- to consistently contact and follow up with leads, and to make sure that students visit our school
- To receive daily leads from FDEs on walk-ins and inquiries and follow-up to convert
- To update CM each Friday about all the activities completed for the week and on how many students ultimately came to our school
- To inform CSM upon the completion of each step of follow-up related to the Expos and update lists on how far we have come.
- Develop leads for potential customers
- Sell and market Edgewood services through the use of telephones as well as other online media
- Make sure that registration goals are met
- Any other task related to it that could be given
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in undergraduate or demonstrate the key abilities required at graduation level.
- Experience in a client face-to-face role is essential.
- Experience in an administrative position is essential
- Experience working in international education – highly desirable
- Vast Marketing experience – desirable
Skills and Knowledge
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- Basic proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Understanding the fundamentals of marketing is desirable.
- International higher education experience is desirable.
- Have a professional appearance or presence.
- Positive and flexible
- Organized and systematic
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to using the position as the subject of the email.
Find employers. Join and complete your profile.