Glovo General Manager (They / She / He)
Glovo – We are a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the…
Read more about this company
Glovo General Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Your work-life opportunity:
- We’re looking for someone who has a mix of operational prowess to get great work done, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from our partners, the strategic, innovative and creative thinking that’s required to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence and humility required to lead a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people across different countries.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Lead your team to greatness
- Have full P&L responsibility and own business objectives
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country or region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives
- Establish and maintain partnerships with partners on our platform
- Hire top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Be informed, get involved, and make things happen
- Be the legal representative of Glovo and act accordingly
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- You’re persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- You’ve got good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind, and fair. You’ve managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Method of Application
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she / her / hers, he/him / his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Interested and qualified? Go to Glovo on boards.greenhouse.io to apply
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.