JAMB Syllabus for Computer Studies – Computer Studies Syllabus of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
Computer Studies JAMB Syllabus – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Computer Studies for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Computer Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. The objectives of the syllabus are designed to test candidates’ understanding, knowledge, and acquisition of:
- Evolution of Computing Systems
- Basic concepts of computer and its operations
- Problem-solving skills, data processing, and practical skills in Computing
- System software and Application Software.
- Operations of Basic computer hardware – Input, Output, Memory and Central Processing Unit
- Application of Online resources and Online skills
- Ethics and human issues in computing
- Career Prospects in Computing
The syllabus is divided into nine sections as given below:
A. Evolution of Computing
B. Fundamentals of Computing
C. Computer Application Packages
D. Managing Computer Files
E. Computer Maintenance and Safety Measures
F. Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
G. Developing Problem-Solving Skills
H. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics
I. Computer Ethics and Human Issues
Download JAMB Computer Studies Syllabus
Follow the link below in case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop-Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects