- Oklahoma Technologies Nigeria Limited’s female marketing officer is a leader in the deployment of smart technologies for vehicle security and home security, as well as green energy. We sell, install and repair vehicle trackers, video surveillance, smart access control doors lock, and solar, and inverter system. We are committed to achieving client satisfaction through…
Female Marketing Officer
- Job Type Full-Time
- Qualification OND
- 1-year Experience
- Location Abuja, Ondo
- Job Type Marketing/Sales / Retail/Business Development
Information about the Job Opportunity
We are looking for passionate and young marketing officers to plan and execute our marketing activities. Your responsibilities include all aspects of marketing and ensuring that sales are achieved according to the organizational goals.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about marketing and have a good understanding of the principles and techniques involved. Her communication skills are also essential.
- To promote the company’s products and services to current and potential customers, you will need to evaluate and implement marketing strategies.
- Assist the Operations Manager with overseeing business operations
- Advertising and promotion campaigns should be planned for your company’s products and services across a variety of social media platforms
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Assist in the distribution of marketing materials by preparing content
- To increase awareness, organize and attend events or marketing activities
- To identify growth and promotion opportunities, conduct market research
- View all ventures from start to finish and assess their success
- Assign any other task or project to management
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, or a Relevant Field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role or as a market officer
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A thorough understanding of social media
- Good team player, customer-oriented approach.
- Communication, negotiation, and selling skills are essential.
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills
Method of Application
Interested in Female Marketing officers and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to using the position as the subject of the email.
Employers will find you. Register now and complete your profile.
- Apply Now