The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recommends the following books for Physical and Health Education (PHE)
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Physical and Health Education (PHE).
JAMB Recommended Books for Physical and Health Education (PHE)
- Afuekwe A. I. (2007). An Introductory Textbook of Physical Education for Secondary Schools and Colleges. Vol. 1. Sales Point (Nig.) Co.
- Afuekwe A. I. (2009). Health Topics in the New Curriculum of Physical and Health Education. Vol. 1. Seas Print (Nig.) Co.
- Nnabueze, U. C. (2002). Foundation of Health and Physical Education for Schools. Vol. II Enugu: Okotech Publishers.
- Ofadeji, A. A. (2013). Comprehensive Textbook on Physical and Health Education.
- Oworu, O. O. (2004). Fundamentals of Physical Education. Lucky Odoni (Nig.) Enterprises.
- Oyerinde, O. O., Dada, J. O. & Oloyede, R. O. (2021). A Textbook of Physical and Health Education for Secondary School in Contemporary Nigeria Education System. Finnish Publisher, Positive Press, Ibadan. 4th Edition.
- Oyerinde, O. O., Dada, J. O. & Oloyede, R. O. (2021). All Times Health Education for Individual and College Students. Finnish Publisher, Bayero University Press. 4th Edition.
- Puffa, H. A., Agbeko, W. W. & Amui. J. C. (2009). Foundations of Physical Education and Sports. Winneba, Ghana: Akwu
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!