Treasury Officer is the person who oversees the Government Treasury or Sub-Treasury. … Treasury Officer is an official of the department, which is principally
- Job Type Full-Time
- Experience3 5 years
- Job Field Accounting, Finance, or Audit
PROJECT Management (USD or Nigeria):
- Posting and raising of the sales invoices and vendor invoice acceptance of payment by the client and payment of vendor bill through QuickBooks.
- Maintain the project files (POs sales orders, POs, sales invoices, vendor bills delivery notes, etc.) in the name of Terence Professional Services Nigeria, keeping track of and storing the project details from the time of intimation until the time of.
- Keep an up-to-date account of payable and receivables time analysis schedule.
- Make sure that the proper documentation and storage are in place for all sales and purchase orders gathered by business teams.
- Make sure that you are following the matching concept and the income recognition concepts must be strictly followed when posting transactions.
SUPPLIER PAYABLES and TREASURY Management
- Supervise the production of the supplier’s payment schedule, and ensure that the information in the schedule of payables is correct and complete throughout the process while ensuring zero error and discrepancy between the balances in the schedule as well as the balances in QuickBooks.
- Be sure to monitor the proper deadlines to keep up with the payments of our vendors/suppliers with outstanding payments to suppliers for longer than 3 months to be kept to less than 10 percent of the balance.
- Develop a plan for monitoring, optimizing, and controlling the flow of cash for operating activities.
- Management of investments and cash.
- Contact banks to ensure prompt processing of LCs as well as IFFs
- Examining all FX charges and the recovery of any charges that are not covered.
- Establish a proper system of tracking and analysis of the project’s inflows and outflows within the Bank Statements and ensure that only the relevant balances are recorded on the book.
- Assist in the preparation of each bank reconciliation statement by the 5th day of the next month.
- Working with the Treasury Manager to fund projects and monitor credit positions with OEMs of TPS Nigeria and other entities.
- In collaboration with the Treasury manager to provide financing for the tax deductions under the law.
- Report on the preparation of the treasury and budget allocation schedule for the Terence group.
Research and DEVELOPMENT
- Research briefs on micro and macro-environment that affect the Terence group.
- Take at least 3 approved training sessions every quarter.
- Other tasks are given to you by the supervisor.
method of Application
Candidates who are interested and qualified are encouraged to apply by clicking an Apply Now option.
Employers will find you. Join and complete your profile.
- Apply Now