DPR 2022/2023 Recruitment Application Portal Form Update
Are you looking to work in the oil industry or the economic sector? Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) is among the most desirable locations to work. Recruitment for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment (DPR) is on the way once more.
Make sure to read the entire article and our instructions on the steps to follow to use it.
Learn and receive all the details you require regarding with the requirements, the application beginning and closing dates.
Do you wish to apply to be a graduate trainee or an employee with experience? Be aware that the recruitment requirements are the same.
However, only candidates have at least 5 years ‘ experience with a similar firm.
Find out more. Let’s provide you with additional information.
DPR 2022/2023 Recruitment: Principal Aim of DPR
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been waiting around the country up to now.
They have received numerous applications from hopefuls on various platforms, looking for genuine details about 2020’s DPR application form for the recruitment type.
A lot of them had questions such as
1. How do I sign up for 2022/2023 of the Natural Resources Department?
2. Is the recruitment made through it? DPR 2022/2023?
3. When will the major recruitment process end in the petroleum resources department?
4. Was DPR hiring in 2021/2022 real and what was the result?
The primary goal of the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment is to create jobs for undergraduates and graduates of Nigerian young people.
As a result, the country’s unemployment rate will be reduced, turning into the history of the past.
DPR 2021/2022 Recruitment General Requirement and Qualifications
Candidates for DPR 2021/2022 must satisfy the following criteria:
*Must be a student with any of the following degrees: B.Sc, HND, NCE, and NCE,
*Also the age of your child is expected to be between 18 and 40.
* Also, your NYSC Discharge certificate is a must.
*West African School Certificate ( WAEC) with credit in no less than three (3) subjects, which includes English and at least a passing grade in at least two (2) other subjects.
* National Examination Council (NECO)/General Education Certificate (GCE) with a pass on the four (4) subjects in one session, and five (5) subjects from two different courses, except the English Language
*National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution or polytechnic.
*Certificate (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects in one session and three (3) subjects from two sessions.
*Must be able to operate the computer correctly.
Find Jobs Openings by DPR Job Vacancies:
DPR jobs are various options of jobs, and it’s up to you to choose the one that is most suitable for you and also based on your skills.
People also ask
There is a need for graduates, they are positions that are ideal for those who have no prior previous experience in the Petroleum industry.
There are also opportunities for professionals with experience; this has a higher salary and requires a certain amount of years of experience, as stated in the job description.
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
7. Environmental Science
9. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
10. Mechanical Engineering
11. Industrial Chemistry
12. Computer Engineering
18. Human Resources
1. First, click the Register button in”the “application guidelines section” on the home page of the portal to apply for jobs.
2. Also, fill the form correctly with all required information Click on the Register button, and a confirmation message is sent out to your email address supplied.
3. After registration, you will receive an email confirmation that will inform you of your registration
4. The Mail includes a link that will redirect you to the log-in page from where you will be able to sign in using the credentials you created.
5. Log in and choose the type of job that best matches your interests.
6. The next page needs your bio-data data as well as a passport photo that should be submitted in at least in .png file format. It should not exceed the size of 62 Kilobytes (62Kb).
7. After that, click on the link to save your image and then save and then submit the form with your photo.
8. On the next page, fill in your contact details and go to the next page.
9. All documents should be PDF-formatted.
10. On the next page, you will need to provide the name of your referee, information about their professional qualifications (if there is one), and select your preferred and alternative exam center.
11. However, go through and change any inaccuracies information.
12. You can print this page as a reference since it contains an identification number that you need to put in a safe location.
13. Also, you must always check your email and dashboard for the most up-to-date information.
* eHealth Africa Shortlisted Candidates 2021
* FMARD Shortlisted candidates 2021
* Check IBEDC recruitment Portal
* Npower Past Questions and Answers
Important Factor to Consider concerning DPR 2022/2023 Recruitment
Before you submit your application for Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment Here are the points you need to think about:
1. You must have all the necessary credentials according to your job description.
2. Check all your credentials and prepare them for uploading at www.dpr.gov.ng
3. successful candidates are invited to an interview.
4. DPR hiring is absolutely no cost.
DPR 2022/2023 Recruitment Application Closing Date?
The closing date for applications begins six weeks after the date that the announcement was announced for the first time.
We’re advising candidates applying for employment at the department of Petro Leum Resources (DPR) to regularly keep an eye on the website for further information or bookmark this page for regular updates.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted you’re now on the way. It’s now time to shine in the final step of the interview.
But, if you’re shortlisted:
*Endeavour to learn more about the business.
*Also make sure you have a clear idea. Determine why you are interested in the job. and how you could be the perfect candidate. Also, read through your application.
*Be interactive. This is an interview rather than an interrogation. There’s more to you that your resume.
*The practice can go far. So, do the opportunity to do mock interviews along with pals or practice speaking in front of a mirror.
*It’s uncommon, but occasionally you receive an invitation letter directly based upon your request. You’ve planned your celebration and remember these points before you get into celebration mode: Get it written.
*Also review the written contract. Also, ensure that all essential information is included and inquire if you do not understand everything. For example, the profile of your job beginning date, duration of the contract, stipends, etc.
*Send an acknowledgment letter to your employer after you have accepted the offer.
*Also make sure you be sure to follow up with an email to confirm your date of start and express your excitement for your new position.
In the preceding paragraph, it’s important to note that we do not have any affiliations with these businesses.
This information is accessible to aid you in getting that dream job. Therefore, before you submit your application, be sure that you do your research on the business. GOOD LUCK.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
* Federal Government Recruitment 2022;
Then, follow the instructions above and become registered.
However, keep in mind that these opportunities are extremely rare. So, make sure to take advantage of this opportunity.
Please also make sure to share this blog post with your family and friends using the share button on the right.